It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:00 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please, keep discussions on topic and in the right forum. The start menu topics go into the Classic Start Menu forum, etc. This makes it easier for people to locate topics they are looking for.
If you get a satisfactory response to your question, please mark the topic as "solved". Click the green √ button in the bottom-right of the post.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:05 am 

I've been through the "normal" things I know to check - the add ons in IE show both items enabled, the options show to allow third party extensions, I've repaired, removed just that feature and re-enabled it using "change", I've uninstalled, reinstalled, and all the time this one server just will NOT allow the explorer bar to work.

Every other Windows 2016 server I have, everything works fine. This one just doesn't and it's weird since it's one of four I built concurrently, running each through all my normal steps simultaneously...

Is there somewhere else I can look to figure out what may be failing? The current FAQs for the explorer bar problems don't show things that apply to 2016 that I saw, or even windows 10, just talked about 7 and 8...

Thanks! Not a massive issue, just odd that this one is just misbehaving...

John

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:14 am 

Disregard, view/options I always clicked on the icon. I found accidentally that the down arrow doesn't open the normal panel, but an option where other things (like this) can be turned on.

:)

John