It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 9:17 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please, keep discussions on topic and in the right forum. The start menu topics go into the Classic Start Menu forum, etc. This makes it easier for people to locate topics they are looking for.
If you get a satisfactory response to your question, please mark the topic as "solved". Click the green √ button in the bottom-right of the post.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:37 pm 

On my old Win10 HP desktop...this always worked correctly.

On my new Intel NUC13 Win11 box, not so much.

I now have Win11 on the NUC13, an HP 16" laptop and my wife's HP desktop tower. All on the same version.

Everything installed from scratch on the NUC13.

Issue (I suspect that this is an issue on the NUC13 but wanted to see if anyone else has seen a similar issue).

I click on OS sleep command. Sometimes, the NUC13 will sleep immediately. Other times (and pretty frequently) it immediately wakes up again. This happens 3 or 4 times in a row sometimes and other times sleeps immediately.

I have told the Win11 control panel to NOT let the keyboard or mouse wake the PC up. However that seems to make no difference.

My keyboard (Logitech MX Key S) and mouse (Logitech MX Master 3S) are new on the NUC13 also. If I tailor the keyboard to use the F5 key (in Logi options app) to sleep the NUC13, it sleeps immediately but this is obviously a "deeper" different sleep level than the OS sleep command uses (I can see this when I wake it after the keyboard sleep (by pushing the power button on the NUC13) as it is different waking procedure by what I see on the screen.

Has anyone else seen anything like this? As I said, it "seems" more like a NUC13 issue to me but having searched the net for this type of issue, I have not seen anything like this.