This is the first release candidate for Classic Shell 4:
- Windows 8.1 RTM is officially supported
- Added animated menu transitions for the Windows 7 style
- Added status bar for Explorer in Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 to show the total size of the selected files and the free disk space
- Improved hovering functionality for the start button
- New feature allows administrators to modify the default settings without locking them
- Fixed many bugs reported during the beta
This is it, everyone. If no new issues are found with this build in the next few weeks it will become the official version 4.0.
You can download 3.9.5 RC from the usual place: http://www.classicshell.net/
. Look for the big blue button.
Next release is Classic Shell 4.0
Previous release was Classic Shell 3.9.3 beta