It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:19 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:24 am 

Hello! I apologize if I am posting this in the wrong area. I am using Windows 7 and have used Classic Shell for years, but this is the first time I have had this problem.

My start button looks like it is doubled. I have researched and have found no resolution, but did find that it's probably a Windows problem. So I just decided to change the button and ran into another problem. I have saved / downloaded buttons from here and everytime I tried one, it never appeared as it should, it always showed up as the shell orb. Windows 7 button, XP button, Classic button, it makes no difference, they all show up as the sea shell orb.

I have attached 3 photos. The first shows the 'double button'. The second shows how I am changing the button. And the last one shows the shell orb that shows up no matter what png I use.

Any ideas as to what's going on here? What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance!

Attachments:
Image1.jpg
Image1.jpg [ 6.36 KiB | Viewed 19846 times ]
Image2.jpg
Image2.jpg [ 62 KiB | Viewed 19846 times ]
Image3.jpg
Image3.jpg [ 6.26 KiB | Viewed 19846 times ]
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:25 am 

Well you set the button size to 1, and that causes Classic Shell to fallback to the shell orb, so... :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:37 am 

Splitwirez wrote:
Well you set the button size to 1, and that causes Classic Shell to fallback to the shell orb, so... :lol:

Thanks, but I didn't set it to 1, that was the setting when I opened the menu. I'll set it to zero and see if that helps.....well I set it to 0 and that still didn't help anything.